- VINTAGE CLOTHING
- MODERN CLOTHING
- HEALTH + BEAUTY
- ANTIQUE QUILTS + BLANKETS
- HOME + PAPER
- Gift Cards
Made with upcycled coffee grounds that would have otherwise gone to waste, this creamy clay scrub smooths, clarifies and supports the microbiome, rinsing off with a silky feel. 6 oz.
• supports good skin bacteria to help balance the skin microbiome
• reduces discomfort associated with dryness, itchiness and tightness in the skin
• improves skin radiance and promotes firmness
• clarifies and decongests skin from daily impurities and sebum build up
• provides an easy, mess-free alternative to traditional sugar scrubs
Prebiotic chicory root - naturally packed with prebiotic sugars, this ingredient helps feed your skin microbiome and support balanced skin
Upcycled coffee grounds - sourced from a local coffee manufacturer in California, upcycled antioxidant-rich coffee grounds help slough away dead skin cells and polish the skin’s surface, while also firming, smoothing, and brightening the look of skin with caff
Red clay - helps prevent clogged pores and deeply cleanses skin by absorbing excess oil, dirt, and impurities
HOW TO USE
While showering, rub a quarter-sized amount of clay between your hands. Massage in circular motions all over your body to slough away dead skin. Rinse off residual polish. Use up to 3x a week.
Optional: Leave on for two minutes as a body mask before rinsing. This is particularly helpful on breakout-prone areas.