- VINTAGE (ALL)
- MODERN CLOTHING
- HEALTH + BEAUTY
- HOME + PAPER
- ANTIQUE QUILTS + BLANKETS
- Gift Cards
PF Candle Co. are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with their signature kraft label and a brass lid. This most popular size is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
7.2 oz | Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
Choose: Teakwood & Tobacco, Amber & Moss or Patchouli Sweetgrass
1. Trim That Wick: Before lighting, trim the wick to 1/4" using scissors or one of our wick trimmers for a clean, safe burn and increased candle lifespan.
2. Let It Burn: Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar every burn to prevent tunneling - especially important on the first burn!
3. Safety First: Never leave a lit candle unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time. To protect the surface below from heat, place your candle on a coaster or tile.
4. Know When to Stop: Don't burn your candle if only 1/4"-1/2" of wax remains. Lighting a candle without enough wax can overheat the jar.
5. Reuse It: Once the candle is finished, clean out the jar! Now you've got a new planter or pencil holder or whatever you'd like. More tips on how to reuse here.